Thursday, 24 May 2012

Evaluation

Silent Cities general branding brief is one of the projects I have really enjoyed tackling, and with it also been set by Paul Ward at The Workshop it has been a good learning curve. 

Research was the big thing to line out first for this brief, I had no idea's wear to start with this brief, after looking into Silent Cities, what they do and who they've worked with. The main  thing i found is they wanted to be noticed by a wider range of people and be know for what they do. The Brief asked for something they could hand out at events for people to read and learn about them, therefor i decided to created VDAY which people can hold a charity event and there be a newspaper available every quarter for people to find out when the next events are on. The VDAY brand is for the people to brand their charity event and people will gradually learn what its all about from the newspaper. 

Overall I am really pleased with how my final outcomes turned out, I believe they are what the brief was asking for and would be a great  way for people to learn more about the projects. I would have liked to illustrate the VDAY logo more, maybe made it more graphics based. 

No comments:

Post a Comment